Let’s face it, when it comes to moving each one of us find ourselves being surprised of how much stuff we have accumulated. And what is even more surprising is how much of that stuff holds sentimental or monetary value. Some of your items may be one of a kind, valuable, or environmentally sensitive. Those type of possessions are more than just “ordinary” and oftentimes require more than “ordinary” storage for safekeeping. That is where the blessings of living in a day with climate controlled storage comes in.
Some of the benefits include:
- Keeps your items in a setting with a moderate temperature (between 55 and 85 degrees).
- Enclosed and tightly sealed storage units which resist dust buildup, pests, humidity, and other threats to valuables.
- Climate Controlled units provide comfortable visits to your storage unit that will keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Assurance that sensitive items will be protected.
- More privacy in climate storage facility than basic drive-up storage units.
What types of items might require climate controlled storage?
- Photos, Books
- Wood Furniture
- Family Heirlooms
- Anything you want to protect!